• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Morrowind suddenly in the ashlands

    Morrowind suddenly in the ashlands


    suddenly in the ashlands

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Red Sunset

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Morrowind Combat in Real Life

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    When your level 3 character fights Dagoth Ur without Wraithguard, Keening, or Sunder

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Today I found out that Vivec actually comments on the events at the end of Tribunal

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Batangas, Philippines has turned from a Valenwood-esque landscape to the damn Ashlands.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:44 AM PST

    Transfer save file between Steam GOTY version to OpenMW on Android?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Is the move I suggested above possible? Will I be able to move the save file between my laptop and my smartphone continuously to never, ever stop playing Morrowind?

    submitted by /u/sakamdi
    [link] [comments]

    Mark Of Zenithar

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Took some clothes off Rasha the khajit and made my way to Ald'ruhn, however there's no option to give the clothes to the clothier and I can't use any of the services as I am "bear the mark of zenithar". No I did not drop or lose the shirts. help

    submitted by /u/ChoiceParalysisDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Any head replacement mods for Tamriel Rebuilt?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Title pretty much. I use Westly's Plugliness Head Replacer which works amazingly well for vanilla faces. But it doesn't work on the new TR faces and frankly some NPCs on the mainland are suffering from a particularly bad case of ugly. Is there any mod that works to update the new faces? Preferably compatiable with Westly's Pluginless.

    submitted by /u/Vayatir
    [link] [comments]

    MFW I realize the reason the boots-of-blinding-speed-lady needs help getting to Gnaar Mok is cus she blind

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    I made a Morrowind-inspired synthwave track!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:35 PM PST

    I have created a thief class what should I join?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:52 PM PST

    I was thinking about the Mage, Thieves , and Imperial cult?

    submitted by /u/Yikadore
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods that replace Imperial Armor to be Roman?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:11 PM PST

    I'm sorry for defeating Dagoth Ur on easy difficulty (-100)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:15 PM PST

    I was level 11 with 84 health. I went 0 difficulty then -100 because I'm not really an expert on the game. I played and months back and I quit. I came back to finish it.

    submitted by /u/Yikadore
    [link] [comments]

    What Mods I should I Get?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Reccomended mods

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    guys im gonna buy morrowind and wich would you say woud be good mods that add QOL to the game, and a bit of graphic improvement, nothing to large, just enough since i dont have a avery powerful rig, thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/erg994
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy a view at the edge of the swamp

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:03 AM PST

    Why did the emperor want the nerevarine prophecies to come true?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I understand that the potential spread of blight and the divine disease is very serious so they would want to put an end to it. But the prophecies also mention the removal of all outlanders from Morrowind and the removal of the traditional. This would destroy all the work the empire has put in to obtain Morrowind into the empire and maybe even start another war with the help of the old tribunal and Nerevar.

    The prophecies came true and the empire lost all connections to Morrowind through the red year and the true tribunal returned. So my question is how didn't the emperor see this coming?

    submitted by /u/morrowindmasterrace
    [link] [comments]

    A shot of a swamp

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Where is the Caldera mine???

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    I've searched everywhere and I just can't find it. I also looked online but got no help

    submitted by /u/ConCon1321
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment