• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Morrowind Work at a GameStop, got handed this, still has the map and Manual in it

    Morrowind Work at a GameStop, got handed this, still has the map and Manual in it


    Work at a GameStop, got handed this, still has the map and Manual in it

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    “I was your most faithful servant”

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Shut up dagoth ur

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Red Mountain

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Me and my friend stopping to drink some Skooma with Ahnassi

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Hope You Like It!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Nerevarine's new Scrolltube video on certain racist organization.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    We're watching you, Sssscum

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:08 AM PST

    Disposition drop

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    In my recent playthrough I'm playing an all good agent. Personality over 100, reputation 107, finished main quest, mages guild, temple, hlaalu, imperial legion and imperial cult. I've noticed that as I'm progressing in one questline, I'm easily around 90-100 disposition with characters. In Mages Guild almost every guild member liked me that much. When I was doing the legion, most guards and questgivers were at 100. However, it looks as if over time this disposition drops. For example, after the legion, I finished the imperial cult which are obviously not conflicting factions, but afterwards I noticed that the same guards that had 100 disposition before now have around 50. Mages guild members also dropped to around 50-60. I don't commit crimes and never break guild rules. Is there a reason for these disposition drops?

    submitted by /u/resdayn00
    [link] [comments]

    When should I change difficulty?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:12 PM PST

    I used to play 0 difficulty but I have played on -100 until I'm powerful enough to kill most enemies. Sorry guys

    submitted by /u/Yikadore
    [link] [comments]

    Basic Modding - Where would you direct a 10 year old on how to mod?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    I know. This has been asked a billion times, I've spent a good amount of time trying to understand but it's still all confusing. There are a lot of video tutorials out there but I'm afraid of using one of the wrong ones. All I want are the essentials and some basic graphic mods. (better graphics, further view distance, maybe some better dialogue)

    The only other game I've modded was Skyrim, and that was very straight forward at the time. All I had to do was download a mod manager and enable the ones I wanted, never had to open any files or mess with anything in my file explorer, but it seems like Morrowind modding is very different/difficult since it's an old game (?)

    Call me stupid, call me whatever you want. I have the computer knowledge of a brick. I've heard them all, but I've been really enjoying this game and feel like I'm missing out on a better experience because I just can't figure it out. I guess what I'm asking is for some step-by-step videos, or easy to follow guides on what I need to start my journey. Some of the videos that pop up are from several years ago, so I wasn't sure if there was a better method available for 2020.

    Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated, Reddit always knows best. Thanks for everything.

    submitted by /u/PlayerDeadstar
    [link] [comments]

    On Saint Rilms and Vivec's Grace of Generosity.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment