• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Morrowind Rest of the Rings of Power

    Morrowind Rest of the Rings of Power


    Rest of the Rings of Power

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:21 PM PST

    Three Rings for the House Dagoth under the Red Mountain, (blood, heart, soul)

    Seven for the Lost Artifacts in their caverns and tombs of stone, (Denstagmer, Mentor, Phynaster, Surroundings, Wind, Vampiric, Warlock)

    Nine for Exquisite ones doomed to common models, (Akatosh, Fathasa, Marara, Azura, Hortator, Septim, Shashev, Signet, BlueDev)

    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne (Engraved Ring of Healing)

    Edit: forgot to change one part

    submitted by /u/MyLittlePuny
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I'd share one of my screenshots! Sunset near Pelagiad

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:07 AM PST

    My Telvanni stronghold just finished.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    I am trying to decide who my steward should be. I've narrowed it down to Gorven and Tunila. Who should I chose?

    submitted by /u/tekassassin96
    [link] [comments]

    Confession time.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:03 PM PST

    I've put hundreds of hours i to morrowind, and owned the game for three, going on four years, and I've never finished bloodmoon. I will be playing it this week.

    submitted by /u/tekassassin96
    [link] [comments]

    Dagoth Ur Takes Over The Literature Club - Part 3

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:58 PM PST

    Tamriel Rebuilt is frankly amazing.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    I was skeptical but wow, what a world these guys have created. I've been over around Helnim and doing quests for various people. There's a certain charm and extra bit of self-pride or something that has gone into it. Not saying Morrowind didn't have that but the landscape around it etc. is bang on.

    To people who haven't tried it, get on it. It's like a new game.

    submitted by /u/hanoian
    [link] [comments]

    I understand the love for this game now

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    I'm still very new to it only level 3 so far but the game has such a unique charm to it, the music and map design makes for a great atmosphere. The journal entries are a really great addition too getting to see your characters thoughts on different events and people.

    The characters are interesting and fun I just finished the quest to retrieve Cloudcleaver from the witch, I love the choices you can make in these interactions like siding with the witch or the nord for example.

    To not make this post too long I'll just say that I love the game now, I can't wait to explore more and uncover new things because this is a completely fresh game to me and seeing this sub made me want to give the game a chance.

    submitted by /u/_Tdawgz7745_
    [link] [comments]

    Get yours before they’re gone!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Amusing side effect of MCC Leveler

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    I started a mage character using the MCC Leveler mod, which changes your starting attributes based on your skills. No combat skills meant my puny Altmer had strength 28. I went to join the Fighters Guild and they wouldn't take me! Minimum strength to join the guild is 30. So I'll have to buy training in strength skills in order to qualify for cheaper training in strength skills....

    submitted by /u/myfuturepast
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a mod that creates consequences for ignoring the main quest

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:36 AM PST

    My current character is a rogue. She couldn't care less about meeting up with this Caius person, joining a faction, or running errands for tailors and smiths. She just wants to enjoy her freedom, and mostly gets by on petty theft and robbery. Every once and a while, someone mentions Dagoth Ur, and how the sleep sickness is getting worse, but she has no ambition to investigate.

    Is there a mod that enforces the consequences of ignoring the main quest? I'm looking for something along the lines of"if you go x days without advancing the main quest, the ash storms get worse." Eventually, NPCs start to be replaced by ash ghouls, and finally the player character dies.

    submitted by /u/WouldYouLikeSomeYams
    [link] [comments]

    Excited to come back to Morrowind after about a decade. Quick question between Mage's Guild and Telvanni...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:27 AM PST

    I know these factions do not like each other but they're two of my favorites and go hand in hand. If i become highest rank in Mage's Guild, does it prevent highest in Telvanni? Also, if i become highest rank in Telvanni, does it prevent highest in Mage's?

    Is there one i should do first for any reason? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/intuitivedruid
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific style of combat mod

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    I'm trying to pick up morrowind after putting it down a while back and I'd like to change the combat system from the dice roll system. I am aware of Accurate Attack but I would prefer a system that allows hits to always land but randomly scales the damage done by the hit in the same way that the dice roll system works (this might be how it works anyway but I'm unsure). If anyone has any suggestions for alternate mods I'd be interested in seeing them. Usually I'm fine with trying games with harsh vanilla mechanics but I'm not a fan of mechanics that break immersion or that force you to at least partially dump into them to make the game playable like is necessary with agility in the case of dice roll melee.

    submitted by /u/NumerousThings
    [link] [comments]

    Which role in the Imperial Cult do you prefer - Lay Healer, Shrine Sargent, or Almoner?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:07 PM PST

    If you had to pick one of the three above, which would you pick? Personally I prefer Almoner as I love the rewards you get - personal and impersonal - in the sense of the good you are doing when you double the income (a quest set for which the Tribunal Temple questline lacks), and the Hands of Zenthiar [sic] are amazing!

    submitted by /u/Anos-Seloth
    [link] [comments]

    The Console Command for forcing an NPC into exiting a conversation?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    *EDIT* - Solved by going into the console and adding 'Goodbye' into the NPC's dialogue - thank you very much /u/scJazz!!!

    My dialogued is bugged - it will not accept my variable choice answer and exit dialogue, and I was wondering if anyone knew of the command?

    submitted by /u/Anos-Seloth
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on Morrowind Rebirth - LITE?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:29 PM PST

    Hello All,

    I'm creating this post to see if anyone has any information regarding when the mod-page for Rebirth - LITE was going to be available again.

    Currently, the page is set to "hidden" on the nexus page, and it seems that it has been that way for over a month now.

    I have been really curious to try out this mod, I've always played with Tamriel Rebuilt installed, and I've heard that these mods don't play nicely with each other, so I've never had a chance to check out how exactly this mod plays, but I'm very curious about it.

    I've been eyeing the main page of Morrowind Rebirth, but reading through the change list, I'm not so sure if I'm entirely a fan of all the drastic changes it makes, and the page specifically cites for those that don't like some of the changes to check out the LITE version, which has put me in this current situation.

    Should I just play with the main version while I wait for the LITE to eventually be re-released? Or should I wait for the LITE version to be released in the mean time. I'm currently itching to start a new character, but I'd like to not have to merge leveled lists mid-play through or anything with WryeBash as I'm not familiar with that aspect of modding entirely, and I'm not sure if I have the patience currently to figure it out with all the studying I've been having to do lately.

    Any input would be greatly appreciated,

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WertMinkefski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment