• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Morrowind Kwama foragers are really just smooshed seals

    Morrowind Kwama foragers are really just smooshed seals


    Kwama foragers are really just smooshed seals

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    I made a guide on how to install Morrowind on your Android phone. I hope that helps some people.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Original crew of Arena and Daggerfall are working on a new game, looks promising to me

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PST

    Ash storm in Ald-Ruhn.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Published my first mod! (Economy Settings Tweaked)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:01 PM PST

    I have a slight perdicament when building a character

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:36 PM PST

    The problem is that when I'm making a character, I try to make it as powerful as possible, as not to get killed. I usually end up making a full Mage or a h2h mage, where as with the full Mage, I'll get the strongest destruction spell I can. If I go h2h mage, I'll usually get a sanctuary spell so that I can't be hit. Once I do one of these, I become powerful enough I can take on any normal civilians, and guards. Then I'll just kill everyone because there's no one to stop me, thus ruining the game for me. I know there isn't really a solution for this, because I'm not gonna make a weak character, and killing everyone in a single town is too fun.

    submitted by /u/AsianMatt77
    [link] [comments]

    TES devs talking about new RPG

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:36 PM PST

    Is there a way to make an army of undead?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PST

    So is there a way to make a army of undead and destroy cities? (is for fun)

    submitted by /u/danut2205
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find an old house mod

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:45 PM PST

    I'm trying to find an old house mod that I liked to use but can't remember the name of.

    The entrance to the house was located in Balmora, on the west side near the temple IIRC. There was no external structure beyond the door though, everything was inside. It was a large house with a lot of storage. In particular I remember a kind of museum area in the basement with lots of tables and

    Does anyone remember the name of this mod or have a link to where it can be downloaded?

    submitted by /u/ajsquared
    [link] [comments]

    Crash when entering Tamriel Rebuilt areas.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:06 PM PST

    When I enter any area for Tamriel Rebuilt, my game CTD with a warning message stating:

    TES3Stream Warning: Model
    ''Meshes\TR\b\TR_de_m_hair_001b.nif" tex not found
    'textures\tr_darkelf_m_hair_001/tga'!

    Continue running executable?

    Whenever I go to click ''yes'' the game is already crashed and closed.

    I installed Mackoms Heads for TR and this may be the issue, but I didn't see any bugs regarding this on the page. I have all of the races heads installed, which are the only listed requirements.

    submitted by /u/MachineGod77
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to transfer Morrowind GOTY save data from Xbox360 to PC?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:16 PM PST

    I searched on Google and it seems impossible, but I wanted to try to ask anyway. I played many hours on Xbox 360 and I'd like now to continue on my PC with my game. Is it possible somehow?

    submitted by /u/Salamander_Coral
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck with a permanent spell

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    I am using OMW 0.46 from early October. Without attempting any exploits, etc.

    I appear to be stuck with a 2 point Light spell as a CE. I've never made a CE item with this effect or in fact ANY CE item during this run.

    I've tried various Console commands and unless I am doing something wrong none of them worked.

    I would very much like to get rid of this effect.

    Is there a command I can run to see the list of effects currently active? I've looked but can not find such a thing. I've tried Dispel myself 100%, remove effect, remove spell effect. Nothing works. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/scJazz
    [link] [comments]

    Broken land around Caldera?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:39 AM PST

    Broken land around Caldera?

    I' finally got all my mods installed, the game seems stable, then I get to Caldera. This is what I see ALL around Caldera, misplaced chunks of land. What's going on here? I was using Morrowind Rebirth 4 and updated to 5, same thing in both versions. It's the only major land mod I have outside of Tamriel Rebuilt, so what gives?

    https://preview.redd.it/6y66kdswr8z31.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=6d5400b71f21642b31cde557ecf3d2f1ef2550f5

    submitted by /u/MachineGod77
    [link] [comments]

    Want to start third playthrough. What modded game setup should I use?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    My first playthrough was with the Morrowind Overhaul setup. Game looked great but it was a bit unstable and I think it doesn't work with Rebirth (may be wrong it's been a while). My second playthrough was with Openmw. Rebirth was great but the draw distance isn't compatible. What do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/albanshqiptar
    [link] [comments]

    Can I update Morrowind Rebirth mid game?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:36 AM PST

    So MW Rebirth 5.0 part 2 just came out and I want to use it for my current playthrough. Will updating it mid game break my saves? I'm using OpenMW 0.46.0 btw.

    submitted by /u/_Figure_in_Black_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment