• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Morrowind Going to role play guy from the pic. What else do you think is necessary in my build besides long blades and no armor? What do you see on this picture? I need more details

    Morrowind Going to role play guy from the pic. What else do you think is necessary in my build besides long blades and no armor? What do you see on this picture? I need more details


    Going to role play guy from the pic. What else do you think is necessary in my build besides long blades and no armor? What do you see on this picture? I need more details

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Casual Gameplay VS Immersive Gameplay - use case

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:50 PM PST

    OpenMW seems to have limitless name length potential

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Tamriel Rebuilt Official Soundtrack - Mushroom Towers

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:40 AM PST

    [RELEASE] Morrowind Rebirth 5.0: Part 2

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:15 AM PST

    Help in defeating Umbra

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:18 PM PST

    I need his sword, I've tried about 10 times, but he hits too hard, and keeps knocking me down, too. I'm a Knight, about level 13, i think. I've got a silver claymore and all heavy armor. I've got various magical items and scrolls, and some healing potions. But I just can't bring him down, even if I do manage to get alot of hits in. Anyone know a good strategy on dealing with him as a warrior character?

    submitted by /u/frontonthis
    [link] [comments]

    The Master and His Minions

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:04 AM PST

    What happens when you level up with max attributes?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:57 AM PST

    I've played a lot of morrowind in my days, but my current playthrough is a bad ass arch mage and i'm maxing out all of my magic skills. This means I'm nearly level 70 which is the highest any of my characters have ever been, and i've had a worry in my head about what's going to happen when i max out my last three skills, luck endurance and personality.

    What happens on the level up screen? Do you just get stuck on it seeing as you can't click any of the attributes to increase?

    Is there perhaps a console command I can use that will allow me to keep on playing once I hit that fateful level? Please help. I've made a monster of a character and have filled every crate in Hlaalu manor with awesome loot and I don't want to give him up and start another character.

    submitted by /u/KingAbacus
    [link] [comments]

    Load BTB after Rebirth?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Has anyone else done this successfully? It seems like both Rebirth and BTB have features that I like despite likely conflicts. Is this like a "loading Requiem after Ordinator/PerMa" sort of thing or can the two mods be reconciled?

    submitted by /u/ANoobInDisguise
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting playing for the first time, any tips or tricks I should know about to make things bearable for a newbie?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:33 PM PST

    [Spoilers] What quests, items, easter eggs, hidden things, etc, do you know of ONLY become available AFTER the main quest is completed?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:42 PM PST

    I know there's a unique ring you that only becomes available after completing the main bloodmoon Quest...

    I'm wondering what cool stuff there is like that for the main quest.

    submitted by /u/xerofoxx
    [link] [comments]

    CHIM Vision for 30 seconds on Self

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:49 PM PST

    Is it okay to run around with no fatigue?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    I just started playing Morrowind a few days ago and I'm loving it so far. I'm only level 3 but I notice I'm almost always out of fatigue when I'm running from place to place. I've brewed a couple of restore fatigue potions that I use before trying to fight cave rats and such and it doesn't seem to slow me down or stop me from jumping when its empty and I'm pretty sure it still levels up athletics so it can't be bad right? Sorry, very new to Morrowind!

    submitted by /u/BootyGrocery
    [link] [comments]

    Which mods are recommended that work with the Morrowind Code Patch?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:26 PM PST

    I want to get some mods that enhance the game and work with MCP, but I don't know where to start. Customization mods (like character creation, etc), graphics mods (if those aren't too resource-heavy), etc.

    submitted by /u/DavealiciousChode
    [link] [comments]

    Im stuck on this screen. I've pressed the extract files button and my mouse is stuck. I've been waiting for 30 mins now. Am I stupid or is something wrong?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    How does one go about writing for Tamriel Rebuilt?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    I'm a amateur coder and barely a modder, but I like to think I know a good amount of Elder Scrolls lore and am a pretty decent writer. Considering how large Tamriel Rebuilt is I've only ever seen the promotions to help them mod. Do they also take writers for books and dialogue?

    submitted by /u/Abuddend
    [link] [comments]

    Exemples of fun builds.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:54 AM PST

    I just want to see the story not to worry about the gold or anything. So i search for builds like this one:

    Race:Dark Elf

    God of Death

    Attributes: 2000+ Str, 4000+ Int, Will 2000+, Agility 1500, Speed 200, Endur 4000+, person 140, Luck 2000+

    Weapons/Armor: Full Daedric, Daedric Face of God, TrueFlame/HopesFire

    Special abilities:Resist att/magic 100%, Reflect spell 100, Absorbe spell 100, resist disease,blight 100, WaterWalk all constant effect.

    Favorite spells:summon dremora & Golden Saint (permanently) make an army destroy a city.:P

    Skills are not relevant b/c there all 100+

    submitted by /u/danut2205
    [link] [comments]

    Mod reccomendations

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:54 AM PST

    Hey. I wanna play MW again and now I wanna know which mods are a "must have". Its been a while since I played MW and I don't need the graphic bling mods (maybe one that enhances the draw distance and a better inventory system).

    submitted by /u/Flual
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment