• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Morrowind Comment if you were like this too.

    Morrowind Comment if you were like this too.


    Comment if you were like this too.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    Everyone can relate this to their first time playing

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Balmora, Odai river

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Everybody's first playthru like:

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Me throughout my current playthrough

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Megagaming Prevention Technique: "How did you know that was there?"

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:10 PM PST

    I've been roleplaying using a Take Notes mod & giving myself custom quests from an NPC as "Secret Telvanni Treasurer" to explain why my character knows where to find super rare powerful items.

    Lately I've been focusing more on roleplaying as a character with a complete personality. Rather than just playing as myself. Lol, and because I have no self-control I literally cannot prevent myself from going straight to places & getting super powerful items like Looting Dren plantation & blinding boots of speed & Amulet of Shadows

    To fix this, I give myself quests from a chosen NPC in Telvanni tower. By talking to them then writing a note like a journal entry labeling them "Entry 01: Out of imperial Prison"

    I've created back stories for literally everything and it's so much fun! Like really gets added so many layers to the game.

    ---

    For example: Entry 03: Overdue Debts -->

    I have spoken with Master Mavan who has informed me that House Dren is largely in debt to house telvanni and refuses to pay up.

    Messengers have been sent and mysteriously disappeared. Murder is suspected.

    I am to go to House Dren and see what I can do settle the debt.

    Master Mavan reminds me as a secret treasury agent, I may go about this anyway I choose, but if I am caught by guards I am on my own.

    I am to report back once I've safely deposited any gold or items I may find into the Telvanni vault.

    ( I also created a mod that gives me the key to the telvanni vaults and Alters the room space so I can basically use it as my own personal treasure collection spot, complete with mannequins for all the armor types )

    ---

    Another example: Entry 04: Underground Connections -->

    Master Mavan has congratulated me for recovering the items to settle the debt.

    He's impressed I deposited them directly rather than using them for my own purposes.

    In good faith he's informed me Health telvanni has some underground connections with A group of orcs in Caldera their black market involvement should be able to help me be able to move & liquidate some expensive items.

    He's confident this will help me gain the resources I need to outfit the treasure room properly.

    He's expressly forbidden that I sell the items recovered for the treasury. If I'm caught doing so I will be "taken care of".

    Master Mavan has also informed me that once I complete my the first set of rare armor, he has a particularly special surprise for me.

    ---

    I must say playing this way has been unexpectedly very rewarding. At least now there's some type of in-game lore that can account for my personal knowledge of Vvardenfell and it's unique items.

    And this made the first portion of the game not feel so soulless, not going TOTALLY out-of-character & heading straight for places my character would never have known about.

    This simple addition has made playthrough so so much more fun.

    If you have any other metagaming prevention tips I would LOVE to hear them.

    submitted by /u/xerofoxx
    [link] [comments]

    oh hi.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:41 AM PST

    Just finished the game

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:11 PM PST

    I've played Morrowind before, even getting as far as the fourth and fifth trials, but I've never killed Dagoth Ur before. I can proudly say I am now a true Nerevarine.

    Being a hero is hard. I need a vacation. I hear Mournhold is nice this time of year.

    submitted by /u/parzaelan
    [link] [comments]

    When you leave your illegal substances on the floor so you can barter, but then forget them and find them again way later in the game.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    Just found this calm distant place to have a rest. I bet there are more to discover!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    House Telvanni is just the Council of Ricks

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PST

    You can't change my mind

    submitted by /u/Imherefordafunnies
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind Challenge: Faargoth (not a typo)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Pure Mage questions

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    I plan to make a pure mage for exploring the tamriel rebuilt areas. Had a few questions.

    • Altmer or Breton?

    • I was thinking of making a bind armor spell with all the bind armor spells rolled into one instead of lugging around armor, and enchanting some exquisite clothes to wear all the time. Good or bad idea?

    • I'll be using atronach sign.

    • Figure I should keep enchanting off my major/minor list so I can pay to max it asap without making me level up a bunch. good/bad idea?

    Any suggestions welcome. I usually play a light armor & dagger dunmer that only uses support magics.

    submitted by /u/_divayth_fyr_
    [link] [comments]

    This is very frustrating isn't it

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:35 PM PST

    Morrowind Christmas gift?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:59 AM PST

    My friend recently got DEEP into Morrowind/Elderscrolls lore.

    I think they don't actually care for the game too much (dated) but loves reading about it.

    I vaguely remember some kind of Morrowind art book... is there a Morrowind art book out there?

    I also know Kirkbride was working on some kind of comic, or codex, or expanded story. Is it available for purchase, and is it worth it?

    Sorry I know these are vague, but I haven't had my finger on the pulse of the news for a while

    submitted by /u/Bior37
    [link] [comments]

    Corprus: A Hell of a Drug

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment