• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Morrowind Strange Dwemer Structure

    Morrowind Strange Dwemer Structure


    Strange Dwemer Structure

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    What are Bethesda’s and former Morrowind developers takes on Tamriel Rebuilt/Project Tamriel?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    Has Bethesda or their developers mentioned Tamriel Rebuilt before? What are their opinions on it? What about former developers of Morrowind?

    submitted by /u/Iskuss1418
    [link] [comments]

    Runaway

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    Android players of Morrowind, what is the most comfortable interface layout to play the game?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    I have stayed with almost default on screen controls for the most part. Is there anything that works better or more comfortably? Unknown territory here

    submitted by /u/noblej7
    [link] [comments]

    What armor type for an adventurer?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    I want to play an adventurer / dungeon crawler character but I cant decide on the armor style (I know it wont be unarmored though).

    submitted by /u/Maticdl1
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best early quests and where do I find them?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    I'm level 1 right now, and I only recently started playing. I've no problem admitting that I'm struggling to find quests that are good at this early level. Most guilds I have any use for are saying things like "we don't have anything for you right now." I'm currently in Vivec, local quests are nice but I'm willing to travel.

    submitted by /u/kwpf
    [link] [comments]

    Where's muh Ghostgate?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    So I'm using MGE XE 3.8 for LODs, and everything seems fine but the Ghostfence has no blue protective field if you are far away. It's like Vivec turns it off lol. Is there a way to fix that?

    Edit: Seems like the title can't be edited, but it should say Ghostfence and not gate

    Edit: turns out I had a 7 year old MGE, now everything it's fine

    submitted by /u/Older_1
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most similar game to Morrowind?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:15 AM PDT

    What do you think is the game with closest resemblance to Morrowind? I know this question is asked periodically here, but none of the answers given to other people were satisfying or accurate.

    Often it is said that Gothic 2 is the most similar. While I played it for a bit and have been in a feud with my friends as a kid (Morrowind vs Gothic 2, they were contemporary and competitors), I don't think it's that similar. OK it's an open RPG in a medievalish setting, with orcs magic etc. But i don't think it has many similarities.

    So for you what's the most similar game you've played? Excluding the others elder scrolls, that to me are not even similar (just Oblivion a bit, but Skyrim not at all).

    submitted by /u/Iacu_Ane
    [link] [comments]

    I never realized how big mudcrabs actually are.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment