• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Morrowind Lord Vivec has risen once again!

    Morrowind Lord Vivec has risen once again!


    Lord Vivec has risen once again!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Marketing pictures taken from a pre-release Dev build of Morrowind, taken from the official TES website. (Probably has been posted already but those are too fun not to share again)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    First time I’ve ever used this scroll effectively

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    You may not like it, but this is what peak male perfection looks like.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Be surprised if someone hasn’t already done this, but I made a thing

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    My redraw of the map of Morrowind

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    ASHFALL - A Camping, Survival and Needs Mod - Coming Soon

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Ahhhh... Balmora... My Favorite City! <3

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    My first perfect attributes character (vanilla leveling system)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Made a sketch of Eno Hlaalu - enjoy before I ruin it with paint

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    You have the hands of a healer. ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    What does it mean ? Are they actually taunting me for having girly hands ? Does I look good with those hands ?

    It never really ticked for me, but now that I've heard it after all those years (thanks Willburgur) I just can't stop thinking I'm being taken for a fool. Any scientific explanation behind this expression ? :(

    submitted by /u/Lucyller
    [link] [comments]

    What items would I need to get to have 100% (or at least close to) resistance to all elements? Playing as breton with Saviors hide, Drake pride robes and denstagmer's ring.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Khajiit ready to battle.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    This keeps happening in menus. help?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Nerevar shootin'

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus gets fucking jump scared while performing the Ristaag

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    All of a sudden, I can’t start?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    I've been playing for 50 hours (not in one run). All of a sudden, my screen went dark and I restarted the laptop. The laptop works fine (I spilled energy drink on the laptop, so I'm really counting my blessings here lol). Everything works fine! But when I click on "start Morrowind", it just changes to a blue "stop game" button. The game never actually starts. It just... runs. Nothing ever shows up on my screen.

    https://i.imgur.com/z99ZDWT.jpg

    submitted by /u/LetterFromEgypt
    [link] [comments]

    Saved game in space. Need help

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Just got back into the game with a fresh play through and like I always do I decided to work on athletics by running into the wall. When I came back I found my character had walked through a wall and like a fool I hit quicksave. Now every time I try and load that save it crashes because it can't load me into that spot and since I can't load in I can't use the console. Ive tried to repair the save with wyre mash but it didn't work. Was hoping someone might know how to edit the save file.

    submitted by /u/theturtlemoves41
    [link] [comments]

    I used the kill command, don't judge me!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I think I CHIM'd in my pants

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Part four of my tour! The map is getting pretty filled out now!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment