• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Morrowind This is not the reference you're looking for.

    Morrowind This is not the reference you're looking for.


    This is not the reference you're looking for.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    sleepy redoran guard by ashedyams

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I will do what I must to save the land.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    my drawing of vivec and nerevar :-) idk if this is too bloody

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    What do you think is the worst (joinable) faction?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    I think it's the Thieves Guild. The characters weren't very fleshed out and the quests were uninteresting on average, also it's a Thieves Guild in a game with pretty boring and unsatisfying stealth mechanics. Jim Stacey's quests is where it started to get pretty good, which is nice because he has a lot of them. I give it like a 6.5/10. What do you think is the worst faction?

    submitted by /u/fuckingretard1
    [link] [comments]

    When you’re a Patriarch of the Temple but also Primate of the Imperial Cult (aka every Nerevarine ever)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys I’m back with Warlord Jeebilus! I had to take a bit of a break because of life (and accidentally breaking the game with mods) but I’m determined to finish this beautiful game

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    5 Minutes at Fort Firemoth

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Leave him be n’wahs

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Looking for the ebony armor mod that adds this really cool battle skirt thing,

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Need Morrowind to Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    We have Skyrim on a portable console, and it's awesome, but it would be great to have Morrowind on Switch. It was released for XBOX, so it's can be played on console quite well. Let's draw attention that we want a port of Morrowind to Nintendo Switch!

    submitted by /u/sevenzik
    [link] [comments]

    Pain at Firemoth

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Odd glitch happened with the Fort Firemoth dlc which doubled EVERYTHING there. I've never done the quest before since I only recently found out the dlc existed. I'd read that there's supposed to be a ton of skeletons, but man i think I one shot at least a hundred. First actually noticed when I got to the dungeon, which was hell on it's own with double the amount of rats, and I had to unlock 2 doors to move on (yes I had the key). Rest was ok til I got to the tomb.

    2 GRURNS

    submitted by /u/Beefzoned
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I've played oblivion and Skyrim, but never morrowind so I'm new to all the mechanics, I've played about half an hour's worth but I'm going to restart as I've done a graphical overhaul and I have a couple questions (without spoilers please).

    Firstly, am I at a real disadvantage if I choose a bad race/skills set? I want to do a dunmer character and I think I'm going to go the magic route or an assassin/thief character with this one, but is the game still easily playable if I don't have complimentary race and skills sets?

    Secondly, I know oblivion has a funny levelling system where you either need to level perfectly or keep decreasing the difficulty to stay competitive, is it the same with morrowind? Or should I be able to set and forget?

    Lastly, any tips you guys can give for just for the starting period? I got killed by the first rat but I had no armour so that's probably why, but it's completely alien to the later elder Scrolls games so I don't want to be missing something that is making my life difficult in the game.

    Thanks in advance, really looking forward to embarking on this journey across morrowind! (And hopefully the first time I finish the main story of an ES title)

    submitted by /u/D-J97
    [link] [comments]

    Who did you set Marena Gilnith up on a date with in Tribunal?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I'm making a doodle of the date at the Winged Guar and I wanted to know who y'all thought which bachelor is the best pick. Doesn't have to be based on reward.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MissMarifire
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Trueflame get slower?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Why is it that when trueflame gets enchanted, it goes from a weapon speed of 1.35 to 1.00? Is it a bug, or was it intended by the developers?

    submitted by /u/MythicalMarauderMew
    [link] [comments]

    r/Morrowind Is it possible to beat the Fighters and Thieves guild quest at the same time

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I want cheese

    submitted by /u/GodofWarhammer
    [link] [comments]

    r/Morrowind On a scale from one to five how would the Fighters Guild Quest

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    25 cents to see God

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GodofWarhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods that give me something to do with all this stuff?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Are there any mods that add something to do with all the stuff that's just too expensive to sell? Outside of the mudcrab merchant there's no way I'm ever gonna get a decent price for anything worth over 5k, and even then I'm swamped with ebony, glass and daedric weapons that sell for tens of thousands.

    I usually use them to get my money back when having enchantments done, but are there any mods that add something interesting to use all this stuff for? Something like the set up your own shop mod for skyrim perhaps? I've tried the smithy mod and it doesn't seem to work very well...

    submitted by /u/jamjar202
    [link] [comments]

    bartering and mercantile question

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    hey guys! so i made a new character a few days ago and have been playing nonstop. hes a sneaky thief so i focused heavily on getting personality and mercantile up to 100 immediately

    even with 100 in both, and 100 disposition with the seller i cant even sell stuff at 50% of their value and it's starting to get kinda frustrating. selling a grandmasters mortar and pestle worth 4000? good luck getting like 1000. do you guys have any tips for this? is there like some secret method im not using or something? do i just abuse alchemy and fortify my personality to like 1000?

    its making me want to just do the thing where you buy as much marshmerrow and whickwheat as you can from the balmora temple, fortify my int and make like 10000 health potions to sell to the alchemist but idrk wanna exploit the game if i dont have to

    for reference im playing vanilla on my xbox

    thanks for the help! i love this game to death but good god is it the definition of a flawed masterpiece, i wish i could play the code patch

    submitted by /u/psychonautictendency
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to reset inventory menu placement?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I accidentally moved my inventory menu off-screen (somehow) and now I can't figure out how to get it back. Anyone know of a console command or some other way to either reset the menus to their default positions or else to bring the menu back onto the visible portion of the screen? Thanks.

    Edit: I'm using OpenMW, GOTY, no mods.

    SOLVED: Even though no one has commented, I'll leave the post up in case anyone else runs into this issue in the future. Solution was to edit an OpenMW settings file that includes settings for menu placement. You can find the path to the settings file based on your OS here: https://openmw.readthedocs.io/en/latest/reference/modding/paths.html . Go to that path and edit settings.cfg. If you just remove inventoryh, inventoryw, inventoryx, and inventoryy, it will revert to default settings for that window placement.

    submitted by /u/da_webby
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics issue with new monitor

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Morrowind fans. I have a modern gaming PC and for a long time, have used an old LCD monitor problem free. I could run basically any classic game, as well as new games just fine.

    My problem is that monitor died, and I replaced it with a new one. Most of my games run absolutely fine still...however Morrowind has a graphics issue....if I move around fast I get ghost lines/blurryness as the things move across my screen. Sort of like in Max Payne when you hit the "slow-mo" button, everything is blurry but moves with you.

    I'm not sure what to start tweaking to resolve this....

    I'm running Steam client with Graphics Xtender

    submitted by /u/classic_rpg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment