• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Morrowind Standing on the roof of the Caldera governers hall in my underwear holding an iron spear

    Morrowind Standing on the roof of the Caldera governers hall in my underwear holding an iron spear


    Standing on the roof of the Caldera governers hall in my underwear holding an iron spear

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Ah yes, we've been expecting you...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Surviving in Morrowind got A LOT EASIER ever since I learned that Trader Verick in Caldera sells a 10-second invisibility ring for cheap.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Your name is Glonagoth, you have that face, you live in that shitty shack in smelly Hla Oad. How do you cope?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    "Yeah yeah. I have your- wait did you say dog?"

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    die like a warrior they said

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Been looking into Morrowind... Have a craptop, integrated GPU, etc etc. Is it even possible?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    The video you guys recommend for setup is asking in 2016 to only enable this or that if you have the processing power -- I have about zero processing power. This laptop isn't for gaming.

    Did I just waste about an hour of my life reading up on this, or can a 2.6ghz cpu and integrated GPU (16gb ram tho) handle this game?

    Because it can barely handle ANY game.

    submitted by /u/Trash_Count
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind files?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I have a shitty computer, so I downloaded morrowind on my phone via OpenMW and I was cleaning my phone, and accidentally made morrowind not work. But, almost everything was still there, including many very odd images of faces. Is this just the way they are to be wrapped around heads, or is it a joke? I actually want to know the answer. If you want to see what it looks like just give me a way to link an image on my phone to reddit idk how that would work, and I'm sure y'all know what I'm talking about anyway.

    submitted by /u/-ThisIsMy3rdAccount
    [link] [comments]

    When should I try a mage build?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I've been going with my beginner character for a while, which is very easy to do, but I'm wondering when I should try a mage build, which is what I really like to do. And how should I do it? I've tried a few times, and I haven't been able to deal with the low health I have.

    How should I judge if I'm ready to try it out?

    What type of build should I do? I wanted to go breton for it.

    Should I really do it? I've gotten decently far along, and I don't want to restart and have to do a bunch of the quests again, even if it means I might have more fun all in all. So, I'm having a hard time deciding.

    submitted by /u/onlythestrangestdog
    [link] [comments]

    Autosave file corrupt can someone explain how i fix this

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Good Let's Play of the Game of the Year Edition.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Hello. New to this sub. Just looking for recommendations on a good let's play to Watch on youtube. I want to play morrowind but never have and figured it might help to watch someone else do it before I give it a try. I am looking for someone who has a good voice to listen to and can explain things. Would be cool to see mage build but what ever works. Does not need to be a 100% play through.

    Also would prefer no mods unless they fix bugs. Vanilla is great.

    submitted by /u/ComputerServer616
    [link] [comments]

    What is the general consensus about vanilla racial bonuses and birth signs balance?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    They all seem kinda unbalanced imo. Is there a mod/mods you would recommend to balance them out?

    submitted by /u/lovemyson2017
    [link] [comments]

    Enemies always flee after sneak attack.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    After I do a sneak attack all enemies just run around randomly even though I'm not sneaking or invisible. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/albanshqiptar
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Help: Unisex Hair for Argonians?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Self Explanatory. I'm a person that, while I might dabble into mods here and there, I largely prefer keeping close toward Vanilla. I've searched, and while I have stumbled on some neato things, I haven't found anything that's quite what I'm looking for.

    I'm looking to see if I can make the hairstyles for Male Argonians usable for females, and female hairstyles usable for males. However, I have been unable to find anything like that, and I'm not entirely sure how to go about doing that myself... I do have the Construction Set, but I'm afraid I'm not very savvy with using it.

    Any advice would be appreciated -- or if there is already a mod out there, if you could direct me to it.

    submitted by /u/Kraken_Guard
    [link] [comments]

    Armor mod that adds more variation?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Is there something that adds more armor to the game? It's really annoying having to use Chitin armor for the majority of the game until I find glass armor.

    submitted by /u/albanshqiptar
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone has played the witchwood mod?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I dont know how to trigger the guest , I talked with the guy near fort frostmoth, I am exploring the island, I looted some stuff in the tomb and I talked with the gravedigger ... Still nothing to trigger any quest .

    submitted by /u/crazyladybutterfly2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment