• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Morrowind I for one, accept our new overlord

    Morrowind I for one, accept our new overlord


    I for one, accept our new overlord

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I love the follower AI in this game.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    My sister made "Vivec" for her art class

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    My newest morrowind wallpaper. Its simple, but i hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Our new travel guide is out now! Special discounts and offers available!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Plenty of challenges in this scene. Seyda Neen Port, oil on 10cm plywood.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    I drew an Ordinator with a moon sugar addiction

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    The red sun rises over a foggy Vivec.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Sarano tomb bug

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Cant progress in fighters guild because the Hunger that I have to kill in Sarano tomb isn't there. Well, i can hear it sounds like it is in the walls but cannot engage with it in any way. I can even rest in the room where I hear it growling. Is there a way to reset the hunger?

    submitted by /u/Usernamisntekken
    [link] [comments]

    Quick sketch in sepia ink I did years ago of Babylon now rather reminds me of Balmora. Minus the ziggurat, that is. Fusing Hlaalu and Mesopotamian architecture might be interesting to try.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Giant books in the backs of NPCs?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Giant books in the backs of NPCs?

    I have this weird bug where some NPCs, mostly in the mage's guild, have giant books on their backs. I thought maybe the sheathing mod or missing meshes? I also saw a huge transparent yellow square on someone's head earlier at the imperial cult.

    Edit: I managed to fix it, the problem was sheathing mod as I thought, I had to add some books that were added in by morrowind comes alive to the exclusions list since they're considered as shields for some reason, probably so they can be worn on the left hand. The big yellow squares just disappeared, might've been the fact I had the "Sky_main_grass" .esp enabled that was stated to be installed but disabled in the load order by it's readme.

    submitted by /u/GoldenPig55
    [link] [comments]

    Maormer Bard class

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    My four custom made classes with background. For fun RP play.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Fetcher meme boi properly pimped sixth house style (low quality)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Morrowind Freezes/Crashes at midnight on Day 139

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Very strange bug I'm encountering.

    So, at exactly midnight on the 31st of the in-game month of Evening Star, the night of day 139, my game will freeze regardless of whether I'm resting, walking around, in one area or another, indoors/outdoors, or in combat. It took me some time to figure out what the cause was, disabling mods, removing inventory items (I suspected it was the recharge of some or other enchanted item), but eventually realized that it was the transition from the end of the month to the beginning of the next. This might also be the end of the Morrowind calendar year, is that right?

    Am I experiencing Tamrielic Y2K? I've found one other lone reference to this bug ( http://www.gamesas.com/new-year-crash-t331838.html ) but no solution.

    I'm not running an incredibly long list of mods, but I am running several. I thought some content from Tamriel Rebuilt was the culprit but I'm not sure.

    It's very frustrating, can anyone help me out here?

    Please SOS! The incarnate is stuck in the 90s.

    submitted by /u/vzoadao
    [link] [comments]

    Are common clothes ever viable for an end-game character in this game? (Factoring in unarmored an enchant)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Pretty excited, not gonna lie.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Blind Let's Play Morrowind - The Airship of Louis and The Creepy Sweetshare!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Visuals mods that don't murder performance?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, my question is simple, I'm currently modding the game on my android device using openmw, I'm looking for mods and retextures that I can install that won't kill my fps. Currently the game runs amazingly but it also has room for gfx improvements.

    So mods like MGE are not going to work very well so I'm looking for things like texture and mesh packs that aren't crazy resolutions like 2k. And any other mods that you may think will make the game look better.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/FrozenSlug
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the LGNPCs

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    After almost 10 years I decided to try Morrowind once again, since I never finished it. And aftre browsing some mods, this peaked my interest. I'm using OpenMW and only mods I have are Tamriel Rebuilt, Galsiah Character Development, Welcome to the Arena (the only one I'm willing to ditch for LGNPCs) and some graphic mods to change the look of NPCs, Armor and creatures.
    Can anyone share their experience with the mod? Is the dialogue too fanfictiony? Are there mod conflicts? I guess with dialogue only option there will be no problems, but http://lgnpc.org/mod-secret-masters sounds interesting to me.

    submitted by /u/LazyHobbit993
    [link] [comments]

    When is this game going to be on sale

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    just wondering when it will be on sale i cant get it so just wondering when. :)

    submitted by /u/gnomewarhero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment