• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Morrowind Stay away from Corprus, stay inside.

    Morrowind Stay away from Corprus, stay inside.


    Stay away from Corprus, stay inside.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    okay, I'll go light on the mods for this playthrough...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Shein. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Teaching your sibling the way of wizardry in Morrowind can be both frustrating and challenging, but it's worth it.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Is there any reasonable alternatives to Morrowind Comes Alive?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    I like the idea of travelling NPCs to populate the world, but this mod seems to cause a massive amount of dialogue lag.

    submitted by /u/ladyiriss
    [link] [comments]

    I loved your comment so much I had to make this. Credit goes to u/cltn155 and u/hatuhsawl

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus is ambushed by FEROCIOUS PREDATORS whilst foraging for mushrooms

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Last night while flying to Ghostgate I thought "I can't be bothered killing all the Cliff Racers I'll just let em live". This was my reward. I don't understand how they keep up with you. Even with the Boots of Blinding Speed they still catch you.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I wonder what I did?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Tamriel Rebuilt Merchants

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    It seems the UESP page doesn't include the latest update.

    I found an enchanter with about 3,000 gold in Port Telvannis.

    Does anybody know if I'm going to find any merchants with more gold than that who will buy loaded soul gems?

    submitted by /u/pallidsaladthallid
    [link] [comments]

    My spell menu doesn't show active effects

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Tamriel recreated in Minecraft

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Thought you'd all be interested in this project.Discord if you wish to join. https://discord.gg/Pbc3RA

    submitted by /u/Jelloten
    [link] [comments]

    Just a dumb meme

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Which member of the Tribunal is your favorite?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    My favorite is Sotha Sil, he did what the dwemer couldn't, he used the Hearth of Lorkhan and with it created the Clockwork City. it is probably the greatest creation on Nirn, this video will tell you more about this marvel

    And what about you?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/spirtomb1831
    [link] [comments]

    Bound weapons seem super good

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I just started a classic redoran/temple character and picked up the bound spear from the Mages guild. It just seems so good. Like right from the beginning, you essentially have a daedric weapon that also raises conjuration/intelligence. It seems like the only real drawback is that I don't feel like using any physical weapons.

    submitted by /u/Kingfish192
    [link] [comments]

    Settings for smooth/consistent difficulty challenge

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Hi folks. Like many of you, I've completed the vanilla Morrowind main quest many times. As we all know, the MQ and Vvardenfell as a whole on regular difficulty (not having moved the slider) don't present much of a challenge beyond level 12. Here are two problems I've encountered while trying to find a leveling experience that offers a consistent challenge:

    • Setting the difficulty slider to 100 from the very beginning just seems to make the game tedious.
    • There is a massive spike in difficulty between the end of the vanilla MQ and Tribunal (damn goblins)

    Do you all have suggestions for a reasonable pace at which a player might modify the difficulty over the course of the game? I should note that I don't intend to use difficulty balancing mods, though if you have suggestions I'll take them. I also personally avoid using the mudcrab/creeper merchants, and abusing alchemy or enchanting (I have self-imposed alchemy rules that disallow int stacking).

    Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

    submitted by /u/cee2027
    [link] [comments]

    Thieves Guild Advancement Bugged

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Anyone ever had it happen where even if your skills are good enough AND you have done a lot of jobs for any given questgiver and they still will not advance you? I am stuck at Toad rank in Thieves Guild after doing a couple of jobs and on previous characters Habasi will advance me to Wet Ear after just one job. I am on PC so I can use console to fix it but I was curious if this has happened to anyone else and what could be causing it.

    submitted by /u/Nosostrash
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think that the dunmer will rise again?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    With the Eruption of Red mountain, the daedra invasion and the small argonian invasion they have lost a lot.

    Still do you think that they can rise again and rebuild their cities or will they stay weak and forced to live like nomads or in slums in the rest of Tamriel?

    submitted by /u/spirtomb1831
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind VR?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if anyone is working on this? There's nothing in the world I'd rather do than walk around Seyda Neen in VR. I need this in my life.

    submitted by /u/Sentinel_Intel
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing game when trying to save or during load times

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    So i have been having an issue where my game will randomly crash around save times and loading i.e. going through doors. Currently i just have MGE XE, MCP, and PfP installed with all settings set within my computers capabilities. Does anyone know possibly why im having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Anti-Vaxx-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment