• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Morrowind The mightiest creation of the dwemer, damn those elves were so much above all the other races

    Morrowind The mightiest creation of the dwemer, damn those elves were so much above all the other races


    The mightiest creation of the dwemer, damn those elves were so much above all the other races

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Kwama Forager's have got to be the ballsiest creatures in Tamriel. They don't even have legs and barely even have a face yet when they see a Chrysamere wielding full Daedric Armour wearing hero who's just killed three gods; they think "Yeah I can take this punk"

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Identity Theft

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus bravely conquers the attic of Drarayne Thelas

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I do love this game...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I need to find daedric shoulders! Quick screen shot.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    A very Telvanni inspired plant pot

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Netch panorama

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I always felt sorry for the members of the Mages Guild in Wolverine Hall.. They quite literally only have one room!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I've got a question regarding the Great House Dagoth and Immersive Madness (Sheogorath) mods.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Hello. I've been playing my first modded Morrowind playthrough, and have ran into something concerning between the Great House Dagoth and Immersive Madness mods. I haven't yet joined House Dagoth as I haven't gotten that far into the main quest, but I have been steadily doing the Sheogorath quests and I'm now at a point where I'm worried the mods become incompatible. I have a quest for the Sheogorath cult to go to Subdun and stop the cultists from interrupting dreams. However there is no way of peacefully resolving the situation with Dagoth Draven and when I attack him I get expelled from the Sixth House (despite not even having joined them yet).

    Is this simply a point where I have to pick one mod or the other, or is there some resolution to this? Immersive Madness, while a really cool and fun mod, doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I might have to abandon it in favour of Great House Dagoth.

    submitted by /u/BathorysGraveland
    [link] [comments]

    C'mon Bethesda

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Invisibility Potion

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I know you can fortify attributes and then make potions and really break the game, but I usually make potions with 100 intelligence and 100 alchemy in vanilla, with master's tools.

    Why does a potion of invisibility only last 8 seconds? That seems extremely under powered.

    Was vanilla Morrowind really designed with 8 second invisibility potions that's it, or is this a bug, or were invisibility potions really meant to be extremely short durations?

    (My question is --- is this a bug or was it intentional?)

    submitted by /u/willy_der_schwimmer
    [link] [comments]

    Is this supposed to happen?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Brisk Balmora Morning!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    New Player Max Magicka Build

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    So, as I anxiously await the arrival of my copy of GOTY Morrowind to play on my Xbox One, I've been planning out my mage build and I'm looking to optimize for maximum magicka.

    Basically, I'm asking that given I am a Breton Atronarch wearing the Mantle of Woe, how much Fortify Intelligence could I fit into a set of Exquisite clothing with Ebony Armor worn over it, plus Daedric Tower Shield?

    Using an old enchant calculator I ball-parked 400 constant effect Fortify Intelligence, but does anyone have any experience with such a build? The calculation for magicka in this case would be 8.5 * (100+Fortified Intelligence)

    This build is going to be a Breton mage who runs through the main quests, then eventually becomes a vampire once all the quests I'd be locked out of are completed. I'm thinking an Ebony Staff as a main weapon with a max Weakness to Magicka enchant.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Soloxor
    [link] [comments]

    New player build

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I just bought Morrowind GOTY for laughable price at local gaming shop. I was looking for some advices on how to start. I played Skyrim and Oblvion and i know few stuff about Morrowind, just the basics tho. There is no fast travelling, it's more of a rpg than other two games and there is no stupid scalling and that's pretty much it. I plan to make a heavy armor axe/sword guy. Any tips on race, class or equipment i should use? Also any other general tips would be welcome.

    submitted by /u/papamarino
    [link] [comments]

    First play - 70 hours in (and more questions!)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    A continuation of my Redguard's adventure for my first play of Morrowind. Previous update: https://www.reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comments/fqzr6s/first_play_46_hours_in/

    I meant to update sooner, but I got caught up in some adventures and didn't want to stop.

    My character is now level 47, with all attributes at 100 except Luck at 96. I've got long blade into the 90's and short blade at 100. I've got a daedric longsword with full glass armour. In short: I am overpowered as fuck.

    I have been focused on questing, and exploring around. Some people might find the lack of challenge in combat to be boring (I get ambushed by golden saints and cut them down like nothing), but I came for the story and exploration and I am loving it. I made a jump spell to try jumping at the flying racers to sword stab them instead of using a bow, and while that wasn't as effective as just levitating it was a lot of fun to practice. The world is my oyster and I am loving it.

    Sneak, which for a long time was a major problem for me, turned the corner. I'm sneaking around with people near me and still not being detected. I feel accomplished because of how much failure happened before I got here. I'm in the low 70's, and I feel like I deserve to be promoted above Captain in the thief's guild.

    While I'm still mostly ignoring the main quest, the guild quests have been a lot of fun. I think I've done all the thief ones except for the Vivec guild, and I'm a Master Wizard in the mage guild. I haven't figured out the pilgrimage quest (visit 7 shrines), but that is on my to-do list.

    A few lessons I have learned as a first time player, in case it helps anyone else in their first run:

    • Don't sweat money. Your speechcraft is really easy to raise (a great skill to keep as a minor, since you essentially control leveling with it) as is mercantile (ditto). Once you get those up, you can instant buy and sell for a profit.

    • Don't steal from merchants. It makes things annoying later and you don't need the money. If you get caught, find the evidence chest.

    • Don't worry about leveling efficiency. Because money is so easy to accumulate, once you level organically you can buy your skills through a trainer to ensure you get the 5/5/1 level up.

    • Get Lucky. Pick it as a +10 stat to start, and keep boosting it, since it helps and you will max everything else long before luck.

    • Magic is awesome, do not ignore it! Telekinesis solves every trapped object, levitate is key for exploring, and some good healing spells (or restore fatigue spells) even help mid-combat or while wandering around.

    • Armorer is a useless skill, athletics and acrobatics are great. It has to be said.

    So, with all that being said, a few questions for this update:

    • I am not liking alchemy and have basically given up on it. I'm in the mid 50's and if I had to describe it in one word, it would be "annoying". Despite my focus on stats I am not really concerned about being overpowered; maxing out is mostly a completionist itch than a powergaming move. I don't really see a great purpose to any potions other than to restore health (I'm winning fights without them anyways), fatigue (usable), and magicka (very useful). Intelligence potions to make better potions aren't thrilling me because I don't care about the potions, although it seems like I will need them to cast the golden saint summon spell. Is there any reason to keep pushing alchemy or to motivate me, or should I give up at this point?

    • Enchantment. I have about 130k cash on hand so I can pay for any enchantment, and I do it with the mage guild enchanter in Balmora so I trade for my money back right away. Is there any advantage to leveling it on my own if I am happy with that system? I feel like it is 100% useless at this point.

    • What is the deal with this shrine quest? I am just not getting it. And yes, I have that stupid book.

    • What do points in levitation and swim do? Does it make you levitate and swim faster?

    • Heavy armour seems so heavy as to be too limiting in what my character can carry for loot. Should I be stacking permanent enchant strength items to deal with this, if I want to move to heavy armour?

    • Does heavy armour impact sneak at all?

    Thank you for all your support. I wouldn't have gotten into the game without this sub, and I am really loving my experience with it.

    submitted by /u/Malbethion
    [link] [comments]

    Colovian Fur Helm. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Colovian Fur Helm. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Materials: fur, faux fur, thread.

    I didn't make a servant's skull, I just put strips of skin on it. I made only helmet.

    submitted by /u/Deloto51
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment