• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Morrowind [FanArt] made a sculpt of Sugar Lips! She'll be holding a dimond in her hand once she is painted.

    Morrowind [FanArt] made a sculpt of Sugar Lips! She'll be holding a dimond in her hand once she is painted.


    [FanArt] made a sculpt of Sugar Lips! She'll be holding a dimond in her hand once she is painted.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Leaving Balmora

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    When I'm a Dunmer and I finally get around to joining House Telvanni.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Cliff racers in Star Wars pod racing

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Warlord Jeebilus takes some time off after a long day

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I found a neat little pile of gold in Koghorun

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    The Great Houses and the Hortator quest

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    I always wondered why the prophecy was considered with only 3 houses in mind. Sure you cant convince house dagoth and house indoril is temple territory but what about dres? They have arguably the most influence within the houses through the slave trade. Is there a lore reason?

    submitted by /u/GerginGorunusluAdam
    [link] [comments]

    I Now Understand Why Everybody Hates Cliff Racers

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Playing a mage, wandering around Balmora, doing random quests...then one of them is to go over to another town to get someone to join the guild. I took the bridge north of Fort Moonmoth, like my journal said... killed the wizard on it.

    And then the CLIFF RACERS showed up.

    I've died about a dozen times to these monsters, all I think I can do is fire off tons of fireballs to destroy them from a distance. I need to get through them...but man oh man do I hate cliff racers now.

    All hail Saint Jiub the Eradicator.

    submitted by /u/Halkyov15
    [link] [comments]

    Running not draining stamina?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Hello. I recently reinstalled Morrowind and followed the Morrowind Graphics Guide for modding, linked by where the STEP guide used to be. Everything seemed fine at first but I realized that when running my stamina drains one tick then stops. Maybe its my imagination, but I also feel like I'm moving fairly quickly for an Altmer. I cant seem to figure out what mod might be causing this and it is really bothering me. Do any of you have an idea? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Luka-Luka
    [link] [comments]

    No dedicated GPU graphic mods recommendation?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Hello, r/Morrowind.

    I have dug up a back up of my dusty Morrowind CDs (I'm abroad) and am thinking about modding my non-Steam game version. My laptop is an Asus Swift 3 SF314-56 with an i5-8285u at 1.60 GHz

    an Intel® UHD Graphics 620 chipset and 8 GB of DDR4(?) RAM.

    Apart from the usual unofficial patch and stuff like better bodies which isn't very taxing, which additions could help in making the game look better while staying efficient and not burning my gear to a crisp?

    I've heard about MGE, but can it really be applied in a "lite" version?

    Thank you very much, fellow gamers.

    submitted by /u/Aidamis
    [link] [comments]

    Extravagant Amulet. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind". My craft/game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Melee combat is boring.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    And I'm not talking about lower levels where you can't hit anything, I'm talking about endgame content like Tribunal, Bloodmoon and so on. First, damage is too low, I'm using Sunder at 120 strength and rieklings take about 6 heavy hits before they die. This doesn't seem like a lot but if you consider the fact that they often travel in packs and they are all over Solstheim it takes quiet a while to kill them. This made me run past enemies which felt stupid as a warrior character. An easy solution would be to add more powerful artifacts as a reward for challenging quests to prevent low level characters from obtaining them. Second, mechanics are just too simple. Mash your mouse button until enemy dies and chug potions when needed. Now compare that to the tools a mage character has: levitate, calm, AoE attacks, chameleon, frenzy and so much more. What do you think?

    TL;DR Melee combat is just about clicking 1 mouse while chugging potions for several minutes.

    submitted by /u/Vaverka
    [link] [comments]

    Fighters Guild - Killing Engaer Bounty (Xbox One)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Ok so not sure how active this sub is but scouring the internet surprisingly won't help this time, so I turn to you fine folks. How the hell am I supposed to kill Engaer without pissing off all the Telvanni? For a refresher, he's the Wood Elf fighters Guild contract that requires you to go into Tel Naga in Sadrith Mora, right down the hall from Neloth.

    There's a guard right outside the door, so every time I kill him everyone on that level of the tower gets pissed, including Neloth. Im a warrior build so sneaking isn't an option, I can't frenzy him because again, warrior build. Taunt just causes everyone to aggro even though he attacks first. Invisibility doesn't work even though I can kill him in one hit.

    Long story short, nothing I've tried works. He dies easy enough, but the second I leave the room the guard tries to stab me and Neloth and his buddy start firing spells at me. Am I screwed? Is this supposed to happen? I'm also on console so console commands, cheats, etc. mean nothing to me.

    TL;DR - Can't kill Engaer quietly with warrior build on console

    submitted by /u/crakwag3njax3n
    [link] [comments]

    I made an MSpaint comic about Nerevar at Red Mountain. It's too big to fit into one image so I've split it into parts

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Morrowind Acoustic Overhaul: help!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    I can't understand what's the problem. It seems that it doesn't work. - I installed MWSE - I modified the INI - I modified the options on MCP - I installed the Sound and Music package of 500 MB I used Mod Organizer 2 for the installation (did that even manually) , Mlox for the load order and Wyre Mash.

    When I start morrowind, in "mod config" MAO doesn't show up, and obviously the music and sounds are not playing. However I have the MAO config scroll, strangely.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/exiw3
    [link] [comments]

    A new Let's Play of Morrowind!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    A new Let's Play of Morrowind!

    Hello Reddit! I made a Let's Play of a heavily modded Morrowind with OpenMW. The series is ongoing and I would welcome any comments on it. Tyring to get a modest channel going for gaming LPs so let me know what you think :)

    LINK BELOW:

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt8WACdunGl_cyBQuQ5RfWxAfwt1NE9II

    https://preview.redd.it/xjno14czt2s41.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=b6fa31364a4d7e5c83493ad07c394e387ed7731e

    submitted by /u/robertkeaghan
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen items bug

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    It all started when I bought alchemical supplies from Nalcarya, and then they just disappeared several times. It turned out that the guards took them as a stolen item. I must say that I didn't steal a single thing, including alchemical ones.

    And it ended with the fact that, according to the command TFH, almost all things, even the ingredients inside different monsters, belong to Edwinna Elbert! And the guards take them all.

    How can it be possible?

    submitted by /u/Weissetauben
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment