• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Morrowind The strongest spell in all the lands...

    Morrowind The strongest spell in all the lands...


    The strongest spell in all the lands...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    The Godhead has noticed someone achieve CHIM.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Daedric Dai-Katana

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Modded or vanilla? First time playing

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Just bought the game and the resolution was bad so I am probably going to need a mod. Any recommendation? And is the vanilla good for a modern gamer or do I need gameplay mods too?

    submitted by /u/highiqposter
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for my first playthrough. A good guide recommendation would help.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I played this game lightly when my friend was when it was a year old. However, I have been sitting on a copy of it in steam and I'm getting ready to play now.

    I am looking for a good guide to generally follow to complete a 100% story run. Something where I can track all the story decisions and what I've done so that I can do another playthrough and do it differently.

    As immersive as this game is said to be, I want to do a persona type thing where I learn the story and why of everything. I have beaten skyrim too much. Oblivion a couple times. Those games I just ran through quests without learning much of the background story.

    Is there a standard recommended route of... Step one - play vanilla and do these quest lines. Step two - play these mods to really make this game the best. The story you know can be lived in a lot better. Step three - skywind or other overhaul mods to put the game on a different engine for that endless replayability.

    Anyways. I'm excited.

    submitted by /u/idkwhyfbchangedhere
    [link] [comments]

    My final character tips

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Made my final character (that's the plan)And I wanted to get some concrete answers about leveling. I have put in thousands of hours and beat all main quests and guilds, but I never built a character for optimal leveling. I know I shouldn't have m7 major or minor skills all be ones I plan on using but at what point should I be leveling (ie. as soon as I have +5 to the attributes I want to level up quickest) or should I be saving my levels because some enemies scale with level(much less than oblivion or Skyrim)

    submitted by /u/Thrillhool
    [link] [comments]

    Need help fixing Bloodmoon

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Long story short, accidentally killed Graring. Used cheats to restore him, but Falco thinks he's still dead and I can't advance my east empire company quest line.

    I've tried using console codes to advance the quest stage/journal, either I'm doing it wrong or it's not working, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/LM4500
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever explained the symbolism of the dreams in Morrowind?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Hey all;

    I've always read the vampire and Ur dreams, and loved the idea of your character waking in a sweat, replaying these horrific events in their head. I've recently been getting back into the CHIM/Godhead/etc. and wondered, has anyone really dove into dream symbolism or linked the dreams as metaphors to the events going on at the time? Like, could the dream of walking among the dead while Ur laughs at them be a symbol of his status in having achieved an Anti-Chim in death, perhaps?

    At the very least, I'm open to a humoring discussion!

    submitted by /u/scarbrought93
    [link] [comments]

    I got bored so i raided balmora with an army of bonewalkers

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    GPT-2 meets TES

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    GPT-2 meets TES

    There's a thing named GPT-2. For those who don't know, it's a system which, by means of a neural network, produces texts which look like they were written by a human. For that, it needs some text prompt, which it tries to complete.

    From time to time I like to feed it something TES-related, and while reading the result, I feel like I'm reading Kirkbride's texts.

    You can find and try it here: https://talktotransformer.com/ - share what you've got!

    And here is an example of what can it create: https://preview.redd.it/qvj0wuwwg2m41.png?width=567&format=png&auto=webp&s=9415a9a85d7567297c103d4e2e9fe654bce94c00

    submitted by /u/wasternne
    [link] [comments]

    Starting new game, what kind of character should I use?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I want to basically use this as a long term main character

    submitted by /u/Maticdl1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment