• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Morrowind I have had this game since 2002. It has taken a global pandemic for me to push through the final steps and complete the "Main Quest"!

    Morrowind I have had this game since 2002. It has taken a global pandemic for me to push through the final steps and complete the "Main Quest"!


    I have had this game since 2002. It has taken a global pandemic for me to push through the final steps and complete the "Main Quest"!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Re created all of tamriel in this mobile god game called world sandbox.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Recreated the Flamemirror Robe in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Short kings...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Your rest has been interrupted

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I'm not really an artist but I drew a flame atronach!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Ah shit, here we go again.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    A foggy day

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    [RANT] My Morrowind was stolen

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I've put hundreds and hundreds of hours into this game and probably thousands into the whole series. I've been playing this franchise since I was a child and I've been hooked ever since I picked up the controller. When I bought the morrowind disc, it was a steam download. I played it on steam as the only game I had on there for months, and enjoyed every minute of it. Then I went to log in one day and someone had hacked into my steam and changed the email or something. I tried to contact steam and got no response. So I lost hundreds of hours of progress for nothing. Just wanted to rant about it, sorry guys. Miss playing this game. :(

    submitted by /u/ifeelliketheassholee
    [link] [comments]

    Found a baby Silt Strider on another sub!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Is Morrowind still worth getting in 2020?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    It's quarantine time and I'm basically buying a ton of games to spend my time. I've never played Morrowind before but I am a HUGE fan of Skyrim and Oblivion... like huge fan. I know the games like the back of my hand. But I've been considering buying Morrowind. The graphics are slightly off putting to me but I hear really good things about the game. The Dragonborn DLC has sorta tempted me for a while. Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/lacunadaze
    [link] [comments]

    Just my Ald'ruhn.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Just my Ald'ruhn.

    ![img](l9nststchmo41 " Materials: tinted paper, pencil, pen. ")

    A3 format

    submitted by /u/Deloto51
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion - Is this a good build. Trying to change things up and use an uncommon weapon. Imagining a acrobatic caster who uses spear for damage at a distance when magic is low. I'm not looking for OP, just viable. Thoughts?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    9 enchantment on ebony staff.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    For some reason when I launch morrowind through MO2 my ebony staff's enchantment capacity is 9. I've tried disabling all mods, all patches from mcp and nothing other than launching the game without MO2 has work. Does anyone know why this happens? I've tried all the other ebony weapons and even the daedric weapons and they're correct just not the ebony staff.

    submitted by /u/Grilled_Cheese_Stick
    [link] [comments]

    Luminous Russula and Violet Coprinus. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" Miniatures.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    What essential mods should I download?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    I've recently bought the game of the year edition of this game and I'm asking about what mods should I download to improve performance and update the graphics a bit. Send me a full list of what mods I should download. I want the vanilla experience.

    submitted by /u/Laxfam
    [link] [comments]

    Is Krish essential to continuing the Bloonmoon quest?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Im in Castle Karstaag clearing out the Grahls but Krish died and I can't go to the next area...its possible I just haven't killed all of them yet I guess

    submitted by /u/ItzSilentStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Are Scribs Omnivores?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    What do they eat?

    submitted by /u/Dungeon_Dweller1
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy brain money making scheme

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    So I just had this idea and I wanted to share it. I haven't actually tried it out so I'm not sure how good it is, but I thought about this: You know when you find like, spare ebony items in the late game that you just don't know what to do with since you are trading them for so much less than they are worth? What about this: When you sell them to a smith, buy valuable items that they own until you get to a much more favorable deal. Then, you sell the items you bought from the smith to other merchants to get more of the money's worth of whatever you sold.

    I have no clue how well this would work as I only did one thing so far but I can't tell if this is a new idea or not or if this is some galaxy brain shit I just thought of. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/A_Humpier_Rogue
    [link] [comments]

    First Playthrough suggestions

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    This will be my first time commiting to a playthrough since I've got plenty of time on my hands. Would a vanilla run be ideal then use some mods? I'm curious what everyone's opinion is on this. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CosmicDingleberry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment