• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Morrowind Here's a Vivec I finished today ^^

    Morrowind Here's a Vivec I finished today ^^


    Here's a Vivec I finished today ^^

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Brothers and sisters are natural enemies..

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Beanius Ergalla

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Cliff racers may be annoying, but I am just thankful they don't look like how they do in the legends artwork- Now that would be terrifying..

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Redoran Council hall

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Some potions. Based on "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind"

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I was getting frustrated with how crap low-level sneak is and how slowly it levels up so here is my Dunmer "sneaking" behind a stuck scrib

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Looking to install Morrowind on a Mac? I got you covered ;)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Apologies if this violates any rules for this subreddit. I looked over everything I could find and nothing explicitly states against these kinds of posts :P

    In all honesty, just want to help anyone out there who also found a need to install Morrowind on their Macs. I have a gaming PC, but my only laptop is my macbook pro, and there was a day where I just found this urge to play it while I wasn't at home. So I compiled all the info I found around the internet, attempted to make sense of it, and made a video that hopefully helps anyone else out there wanting the same thing.

    Happy Cliffracer Hunting <3

    Morrowind for Mac - OpenMW - Installation Tutorial

    submitted by /u/jarobrosk
    [link] [comments]

    Runa's favorite customer

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Mugs with Morrowind cities.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Book locations (file explorer)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    All my books in game have the dreaded yellow exclamation mark, can't figure out which mod i do or don't have causing the issue but i have seen that deleting the texture/meshes file might fix my issue after verifying game files on steam, but i can't find where the book files are. any help would be great as i don't want to delete all my mods and game files to fix the problem

    submitted by /u/Thrillhool
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to play the game in Daedric Script

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Is Morrowind anything like Skyrim?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    So I recently got an original Xbox off of Craigslist for $20 and I was buying some new games for it. Someone recommended Morrowind to me and I decided to order it online since I really enjoyed Skyrim. Is there anything to know before I start as a beginner? And does it have any of the same game mechanics as Skyrim?

    submitted by /u/MGhostly106
    [link] [comments]

    Mods who improve Sneak?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Caius Cosades wont stop attacking me

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I accidently hit Caius while in his house and he wont stop being hostile towards me attacking me on sight. Ive reset his actor in the console but hes still hostile. unfortunately I do not have a save before this happened. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/spoonfork_exe
    [link] [comments]

    Does the GOG version of Morrowind support 1080p unmodded?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    It's currently on sale. I know I can mod it, would just like to know if I'm saving myself any time.

    submitted by /u/solid_steak1
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to GCD?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I tried installing GCD mid playthrough and I can't seem to get it working. I've read that it is possible. Does anyone have any advice or even alternative mods that are easier to set up? I should clarify that I'm using OpenMW.

    submitted by /u/Emwinicksreddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment