• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Morrowind Yagrum

    Morrowind Yagrum


    Yagrum

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    5 hours into my first playthrough and got this message. I think I might save a little too often, bad habit from Daggerfall

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:27 PM PST

    Just started my first pkaythrough, can't wait to miss most of my attacks and fail most of my spells

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:00 AM PST

    Shores of Vivec

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Any mods to remove fog in cities?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    As the title says, looking for a mod (or even ini settings) to remove or at least decrease fog from cities (and other areas around the world) . I already have MGEXE but that removes distant land fog. Here's an Example of what I want to remove.

    submitted by /u/patriot1502
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda new to the game, how can I know if something is marked as steal or not?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:05 AM PST

    Just finished the main quest. Now what?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    I have been playing the game for 2 weeks (I have been trying to complete it since 2004 and running into disc read errors). Leveling up and focusing only on the main quest. Finally after burning through 6 copies of the game that would eventually give me disc read errors and 3 original Xboxes , 2 Xbox 360s and finally on a Xbox one. I have achieved the unicorn that is the end of Morrowind. Now what?

    submitted by /u/Rickreed
    [link] [comments]

    So I just caught the queen of all pokemon, Almalexia, her soul power is huge, what enchantment should I make with it?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    Where does your character feel most 'at home'?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    In a settlement? In the wilderness? In a specific place or in the ambiguity of the wide expanse?

    submitted by /u/Anos-Seloth
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted a Dwemer helm so I used Desintegrate and stole all his armor pieces, then repaired and put them back into his inventory (minus the helm). But he won't equip them. Any way to make NPCs to equip armor they own?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:50 PM PST

    I just got Wizard's Staff and for some reason, its Levitate cannot be removed with Dispel. Other Levitate effects, even the 24min Vivec shrine buff, can be dispelled. Why can't this one?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    It cannot be dispelled even if you remove the staff from your inventory. What the hell.

    submitted by /u/aleeque
    [link] [comments]

    Spool

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    Is there any way you can use a spool, cloth or sewing machine? A mod or in original game?

    submitted by /u/Roxterat
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make money if you're a hoarder???

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    So... I just don't wanna sell anything. All the cool artifacts and shit I find are things I want to display in my house. And I like collecting gems and things...

    submitted by /u/PartyOnOlympusMons
    [link] [comments]

    An elder scrolls dnd discord server

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Jasmine mod - Charon location?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    So I'm playing with the Jasmine companion mod. I've killed Waylas and met Charon in ebonheart for the first time, where I refused to hand my companion over. He then told me I would regret it and stormed off. Jasmine's dialogue about Charon is now basically worrying that Charon will pull something.

    But I have no idea where I'm supposed to encounter him. I looked through the comments on Nexus and tried to google around, but the only thing that came up is that he supposedly ambushes you at the crossroads directly north of Vivec. Assuming that means the crossroads pretty much at the doorstep of Vivec, there's nothing there for me.

    Is that the wrong location? Is there a reputation requirement? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Howdoyouspellit
    [link] [comments]

    Directionless in Balmora

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    So I'm trying to play through Morrowind, as time/children allow.

    I'm in Balmora, and I've stalled. Local mage guild quests done. The fighters guild just wants me to kill rats...and that's no fun... and thieves guild is no fun...

    Anyway, I'm slap bang out of Direction. So - where would a newly released failed apprentice mage go? And what if all she really wanted was a nice dress?

    submitted by /u/someRandomLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon rotate problem

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:39 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I´ve recently installed a pretty old Weapon Rotate mod for my collection exhibition purposes. I don´t use any housing mods, so this one comes especially handy as it´s rather difficult to find any alternative.

    The problems start when I try to put my weapons onto these racks, as it doesn´t work for every weapon of the same weapon type (like ebony staff vs glass staff, see Example). Some of them just "refuse" to stand vertically and just keep staying stuck in the rack.

    Example

    Does anybody know this issue / use this mod / have any solutions?

    TY in advance.

    submitted by /u/Altsaxt7
    [link] [comments]

    I almost had a heart attack.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment