• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Morrowind Races are minor nuisance compared to wandering around Solstheim

    Morrowind Races are minor nuisance compared to wandering around Solstheim


    Races are minor nuisance compared to wandering around Solstheim

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Saw this and had morrowind PTSD/Flash backs to that sound. "SKREEE SKREEE SKREEE"

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:16 AM PDT

    So after a while Creeper has quite an interesting collection

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Sunset over Balmora

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    As a follow up to the map I found with my case of Morrowind....

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Abandoned WIP from last year, was trying to make Dagoth Ur's mask in sculptris

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:52 PM PDT

    A little connection between Tribunal and Bloodmoon

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    So, the Nerevarine ended the Tribunal questline and decided to... just travel to Solstheim. Why?
    I couldn't find anything about this, mainly because this is a player thing and every player has a different character. That's why I wrote a little text, maybe an entry in the Nerevarine's journal, where the Nerevarine explains his thoughts after the end of Tribunal.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qz54SeMueis1u9tNJLgEF8E1APG5efrrnOxX0BBipek/edit?usp=sharing
    (Spoilers for Tribunal of course.)
    (I am German, that's why my English may not be very well in the text I wrote).

    submitted by /u/JstrokeBaghetto
    [link] [comments]

    Mage’s guild quest and Telvanni alignment

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    Hi, I've committed the terrible taboo of joining both house Telvanni AND the Mage's Guild. I've reached the quest where Ranis Athrys in Balmora wants me to convince Llarar Bereloth to join the Mage's guild or kill him. Is there a way to complete this quest that will allow me to progress with both faction quest lines ?

    submitted by /u/peppermintrain
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys sell or use the chameleon ring from Fort Moonmoth?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    I'm just curious what you guys do with it, given how much the creeper is willing to offer me for it.

    submitted by /u/questionmark693
    [link] [comments]

    Act I, Part II: The Outer Ruins (The Sharmat's Incarnate) (Morrowind Fan-Fic)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:11 PM PDT

    Act I, Part II: The Outer Ruins

    By Antuul Dralosi, Scavenger

    I never got to see New Vivec before it got sacked, but every rat knows that it used to be something special. People used to come from all over the moon for a chance to make something of themselves here, but now it's nothing but a series of interconnected tombs for all those who couldn't get away during the Hundred Days' War. Some would say it's unfortunate, but me? I say it's life. There's a reason places like New Balmora don't fall and it's because they don't let just anybody in. New Vivec—it was supposed to be this meritocracy where anyone could make something of themselves and that's what led to the Rebellion which pulled the guards away from the Walls and then—well—that's history.

    I shouldn't get lost daydreaming though because even out here it's dangerous. Sure, most of us follow the rules of the Guild, but there's always renegades and freelancers who are just as quick to put a knife in your back as they are to leave you alone. Fortunately though, I haven't seen much of anyone so far and who knows, maybe I won't. That would be nice. A nice easy move through the Outer Ruins and then I'll just hop into one of the Cantons and hopefully find that damn book. I wish I had a map of this place though, but who keeps maps of the interior of a sacked city? What's the point—especially when nobody even bothers trying to get inside it anymore? Hell, I shouldn't even be trying; I'll probably be a deader the second I crack the seal on one of those doors and then what? Will anybody even care that I'm gone? Will Skriiva even care?

    Probably not, but that doesn't matter too much anyways. I mean, if I die, it doesn't matter who cares if I'm dead or not, because I won't be here to be with them and if I don't, I guess I'll still be here and that's something of a good thing I suppose. I'll have another day to make another run to pull another haul so I can survive another day. I guess when I put it like that, it doesn't seem like much of a reward if I pull out of this intact, but that's all I've got and it'll have to be enough.

    I will say though that I am glad to have made it this far. This is deeper than I've ever been, like I'm actually inside the walls and it's kind of beautiful in a melancholy sort of way. The courtyard is littered with the bones of those who fought here all those years ago and it tells a sad story as you walk through it. Some of these skeletons are small. Too small to have been old enough to be any real use in a fight, but they were out here too doing whatever they could to help protect their home and there's the occasional note I find. I think they're letters, but, hell, I can't tell—I can't read Aldmeris. But judging by the rushed penmanship, I think these were the last words of some of these people. Maybe farewells to loved ones? Maybe a last prayer? I don't know and it doesn't much matter, it's just interesting to look back at these people and think about their lives as I rummage through what's left of them.

    I should probably quit wasting time writing in this journal though while there's no one around. No goblins. No specters. No other rats. If I want to crack a seal, now's the time, so that's what I'm going to go do.

    Hopefully this isn't my last entry, but if it is, so be it. I tried my best.

    -Antuul Dralosi, Scavenger

    submitted by /u/FoxWyrd
    [link] [comments]

    I made a review for Morrowind!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Hello! I made a review for a game I love. Morrowind is almost indescribable but I go in depth on why I personally love it so much, also comparing it to previous and latter games in the series. Hope you like it!

    Morrowind Review: A Dive Into Madness

    submitted by /u/Diehumancultleader
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good way to keep track of Project Tamriel and Tamriel Rebuilt updates? [Mac]

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    I primarily play Morrowind on my Mac using OpenMW; I love the map extension mods but I don't want to keep having to check for updates all the time on each individual page. Is there a single page which shows what the latest release is for each of the in-development Project Tamriel and Tamriel Rebuilt projects? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/interfederational
    [link] [comments]

    Can i safely yeet myself around Morrowind?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    for a bit of background i found those scrolls that make you jump way high and after collecting the mushrooms for the mages guild in the starting area. I had an idea to jump from the silt strider to the lake to get the flowers for the second quest and then yeet myself to the river just outside balmora and it worked. so i was wondering can i get more of them scrolls and is there a way to survive the fall damage without having to land in water?

    submitted by /u/kirlian_Frequency
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment