• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Morrowind It started right here!!!

    Morrowind It started right here!!!


    It started right here!!!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Ah yes, Almalexia, the most caring, loving, and forgiving of the Three (credit in comments) (art by me)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Panoramical view of Ald-Ruhn

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    So I guess I live in Vaardenfell now. Red Mountain blew up while I was on vacation.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Gonna go stealin'

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Do you prefer those dwemer spiders or the original ones?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    You are a fool to walk around like that

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    MFW Travelling through the Molag Amur Region with low health and no way to heal

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    A very proud mother Azura greets my Nerevarine.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    When i saw this dagger, it reminded me Morrowind

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    My Dagoths, let me show you them

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    My Dagoths, let me show you them

    https://preview.redd.it/ww6fue7ffzh51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5e46bbae5a3bf2ed89093646981c39dbc3803a70

    https://preview.redd.it/ucy2he7ffzh51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3a7d1a80d5ff39381e5244c8612b634fb06ed1d5

    https://preview.redd.it/ziz6ud7ffzh51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fc55f01c51ab4672766d1b9cbe41d56fa032babb

    https://preview.redd.it/9j5hds6ffzh51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5ae7dda63dd6d0868ce5e130278a09f77cbc2f7f

    GOTY Edition running through OpenMW, no mods.

    This... Took a while, not only because of the concept behind the character (exclusively using Conjuration or items with summoning capabilities, only entered combat to paralyze enemies with Jinkswords or to Soul Trap them), but also to get as many Grand Soul Gems as possible (all the fixed ones in the game, plus randoms from bandit caves). And since physical combat was mostly a big "no", this meant reloading several times to actually get a Dagoth just in time.

    But here they are, all 41 Dagoths on my Telvanni Stronghold. The two extra Soul Gems carry Beldoh the Undying (a mistake actually, I equipped the wrong dagger) and a stack of 4 Golden Saints for future enchantments. Not included: Dagoth Ur (since he can't be soul trapped) and the unused Dagoths.

    I keep wondering if it would be possible to Soul Trap every unique monster without using the console (some monsters won't appear unless you're doing a quest that triggers them, like Menta Na).

    submitted by /u/GreaterDismal
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of waiting for Skywind... So I made my own version.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Skywind is closer than ever! But I still couldn't handle the wait. I'm honestly more hyped about Skywind than I am about TES6 at this point.

    So to tide me over I decided to mod Morrowind are hard as I possibly could! So far I'm just over 360 mods.

    I've posted a few screenies on here recently and fellow Morrowind-ers (real word) seemed to really like them! But I didn't keep my adventures to myself! I decided to Stream my heavily modded playthrough on Twitch and upload it to YouTube too! (currently on-going)

    So if anyone is interested in the adventures of Qa'Dojetta, the Khajiit Paladin and her companian, The highly annoying Dunmer, Prawn boy, Julan Kaushibael. Then you can watch episode 01 here!

    https://youtu.be/pa0GTQ6Jj-E

    May you walk on warm sands!

    submitted by /u/K1ngCraft
    [link] [comments]

    Has there ever been a Let's Play of Genociding Morrowind?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I've never "beaten" this game, I played it when I was younger and never really got that far. I'm currently doing the House Hulla quest and I'm loving it. I killed two women trying to get some documents and I got this wild idea. What would a lets play of "Let's see if we can murder EVERY NPC" look like? How would one do this? what kind of build could pull it off?

    Guards are going to be a problem of course, can a character get to a point where they can kill an onslaught of Guards for killing someone in public or in a shop with security? Do Guards respawn

    I would think you should favor willpower as a lot of characters will punch you and drain fatigue.

    Do I focus on a weapon or magic, I'm thinking of using enchanting to craft a weapon so insane it can kill most in one hit.

    If I were to try this, what would be the best way to do it, I'm dubbing it the "Sociopath" playthrough, Kill EVERY NPC. What is the build necessary?

    submitted by /u/dimestorepublishing
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I recently got into the game but I have encountered an utterly bizarre bug (i think)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I have two quests on the go that are following a similar pattern. The paralyzed Barbarian and the Shirt Zenithar quest. I have both items that are needed such as the shirts and the potion of cure disease in my inventory.

    The problem is, is that both NPCS are telling me the items don't exist. He wont take my potion and the clothier wont take the shirts because I apparently don't have them. I am utterly confused and I don't really plan on continuing the game if this problem persists.

    submitted by /u/durablefoamcup
    [link] [comments]

    First time ever playing Morrowind. Help

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I have played both skyrim and oblivion and i wanted to give morrowind a try. Any tips for a beginner? There aren't any quest markers...

    submitted by /u/Alex74262
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on a spear/magic build?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I'm super excited to try and use a spear but in every elder scrolls game I've played I use magic rather it be destruction,Resteration,alteration,illusion,or conjuration. Any tips on skills or races/birthstone would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SappyDuke
    [link] [comments]

    TIL about Lord Cluttermonkey, an Argonian merchant in a test cell with nothing to sell and a violent disposition

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    For some reason, I found his UESP description amusing:

    He has a full set of Daedric Armor (including the boots and a Face of God helm, even though he can't wear them as an Argonian), and wields the Dwarven Mace Clutterbane, which has interesting enchantments that are useless because the weapon has 0 charge.

    Lord Cluttermonkey is technically a merchant, though he is coded to only buy and sell Lockpicks and Probes. Since he has none of either in his possession, nor any gold with which to buy them, his service cannot actually be used.

    He is also flagged in the CS as an essential NPC, so if you kill him, you will be given a notice stating that you have broken the thread of destiny and are now playing the game in a "doomed world". This is, of course, completely untrue, since he is only a test character, and this will have no effect on the completion of the Main Quest or any other quest.

    submitted by /u/LusciousHeadcheese
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find common clothes?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Specifically, the brown and beige common robe, common_robe_05_b. I'm hoping to obtain one without killing anyone in my next playthrough, but I've looked through every major clothing store and none of them have it, even after I tried waiting so that their inventories would reset. I've tried looking online for answers but I just keep finding stuff about exquisite clothes instead. Does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Iris-on-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment