• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Morrowind Most people have suffered the same.

    Morrowind Most people have suffered the same.


    Most people have suffered the same.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    So I recreated the Tribunal Emblem in Animal Crossing

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Dagoth Ur and Friends! (art by me!)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Just started a new playthrough. Balmora is my favourite city in Morrowind, although Caldera and Pelagiad have a unique touch to them. What is your favourite city/town/hamlet in Morrowind?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Our lord and savior.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    "I think Kagrenac might have succeeded in granting our race eternal life (...) Or he may have erred, and utterly destroyed our race."

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Morrowinds original texture size?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Wanting to know Morrowinds original texture size for the unmodded pc version.

    submitted by /u/PipDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me Tribunal gets better

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Just finished the main quest line for the first time, and I think this play through has been one of my best gaming experiences. No game has captured me like this in years. I was super excited to jump into Tribunal after learning so much about them through Vivec/Dagoth Ur, but so far I'm not enjoying it at all. I'm not too impressed with the location. It feels... gray, and not being able to levitate and everything being sectioned off makes it feel much more restricted than the base game. And about an hour in, literally every quest has been "go to the sewer and fetch ____ or kill _____." which feels insanely tedious. I got to the point where you meet Almalexia for the first time, and she's just like "thanks for the ring. I'll talk to you later." and that's when I decided to take a break. Is it even worth it to continue with tribunal? Is the story worth it at least?

    submitted by /u/Mo_Salad
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile in Salsastheim

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    What is your favourite armour in Morrowind - based on appearance?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    What is your favourite armour in Morrowind - based on appearance?


    Ranking of armour in TES III: Morrowind.


    Vote Button Poll Options Current Vote Count
    Vote Glass 3 Votes
    Vote Ebony 1 Votes
    Vote Daedric 4 Votes
    Vote Adamantium 0 Votes
    Vote Ordinator 3 Votes
    Vote Her Hand 1 Votes
    Vote Mournhold Royal Guard 3 Votes
    Vote Dwemer 0 Votes
    Vote Bonemold 2 Votes
    Vote Netch Leather 1 Votes
    Vote Nordic Fur 0 Votes
    Vote Chitin 4 Votes
    Vote Orchish 1 Votes
    Vote One I didn't mention 4 Votes

    Instructions:

    • Click Vote to Register Your Vote.

    Note: Vote Count in this post will be updated real time with new data.


    Make Your Own Poll Here redditpoll.com.


    See live vote count here

    submitted by /u/yomarceline
    [link] [comments]

    An Item in your Book is too Tall

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    I changed the font 0 to font 0=century_gothic_big instead of the original font 0=magic_cards_regular. The writing is a lot easier to see, but now the journal keeps bugging out. Is there a way to make the font larger or clearer without messing up the journal? If I deleted my character and restarted the game, would that fix the journal? I really don't want to change back the font unless I have to, because it's finally easier to read at 1080p.

    submitted by /u/RandomUsername8346
    [link] [comments]

    UI Scaling Fix

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I went into the Windows registry and changed the resolution to 1080p and now the writing is too small to read comfortably. Is there a way to fix this without mods?

    submitted by /u/RandomUsername8346
    [link] [comments]

    Alchemy Crashes

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Tried to abuse alchemy for gold by creating intel potions. and then drinking them , making more, etc. But at about 1000 intel the game crashes. But i saw videos of people pulling this off so i know it can be done. any idea why the crash? playing on steam if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Soburn
    [link] [comments]

    Major skills question

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Hey just started playing Morrowind for more or less the first time, I've picked it up a few times before but never got very far.

    I chose to start as a spellsword because that's the playstyle I'm mostly going for and I liked the skills, but I didn't realize that improving major skills was a requirement for leveling up.

    The issue is I have no intention of using block. And it's the first major skill on the list for spellsword.

    Have I boned myself? Will I need to level block to level up, or if it's possible, if I just level the other major skills will I be putting myself at a disadvantage?

    Is there a mod or way to edit my save to change my class or major skills or do I need to start over?

    Thanks

    edit: playing on pc

    submitted by /u/under_the_heather
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough and I'm loving it, here's my character so far

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    First playthrough and I'm loving it, here's my character so far

    I created a custom class that has a high emphasis on Enchanting, Alchemy & Conjuration. My primary utilities are most schools of magic but I'm trying to focus on the abilities provided by my enchanted items. From an RP perspective, my character is a scholar seeking knowledge of the arcane arts and is also very stylish, preferring to hide his combat/magic capabilities in plain sight. At first I was really squishy but after training I must say, I reaaaaaaaally like this character... Probably the only time I created a character in an Elder Scrolls game and didn't feel like re-rolling days later, I look forward to hopping back in as Xolo. He's seeking fame and riches but his personality leans towards Neutral/Good.

    I always wanted to play Morrowind as Oblivion was the first in the series I got my hands on. Boy do I love me some Oblivion and Skyrim but the world is just so deep and enriched with experiences in Morrowind that I can't get enough. it almost feels like I'm playing a virtual pen & paper.

    https://preview.redd.it/9qrocm3sbhb51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=edd59d33d6cd633486938ec0b0fb50cf649f87c1

    submitted by /u/concernedesigner
    [link] [comments]

    For those who played ESO morrowind, how did you feel when you saw all those familiars locations and characters?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    When you saw all those locations and characters with much better graphisms? Vivec (the character and the city), Sotha sil in good shape, Divath Fyr,...

    Did you like it, feel nostalgic or did you find it boring? Tell me

    submitted by /u/spirtomb1831
    [link] [comments]

    Help inspire my new playthrough!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I want to do another play through of Morrowind and decided to let you guys decide my character archetype. Heads up, looking cool is a priority so no power gaming to mix match random artifacts.

    I have mained my same Imperial swordsman save for the past 12 years so please no long blades.

    I was thinking maybe a nord spearman or maybe a priest type character. Or maybe an archer of some sort?

    What are your suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Johnsonwilliam977
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most expensive item in the game?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Just trapped a golden saint into Azuras Star, and saw it's worth fucking 2,000,000 gold. Is there anything more expensive than that in the game?

    submitted by /u/Mo_Salad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment